Bunnlevel, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved
1.3

Rule-book text, put on the front door of White Star Pharmacy after our issues with them:

“IN ORDER TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH DEA REGULATIONS, THESE ARE OUR RULES REGARDING NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTIONS:

1) WE WILL CHECK EVERY NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTION ON THE NORTH CAROLINA CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES REPORTING SYSTEM. WE ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO TEN OTHER STATES.

2) IF NECESSARY, WE WILL CONSULT THE NC DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS WEBSITE FOR DRUG RELATED CHARGES.

3) WE WILL ONLY FILL CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES PRESCRIPTIONS FOR QUANTITIES GREATER THAN 30 TABLETS FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY RESIDENTS, OR PEOPLE WHO ARE EMPLOYED IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, WE WILL CALL TO VERIFY EMPLOYMENT.

4) IF A PRESCRIPTION IS WRITTEN BY AN OUT-OF-AREA PHYSICIAN, WE MUST VERIFY WITH THE PHYSICIANS OFFICE. PLEASE BRING PRESCRIPTIONS IN ON WEEKDAYS BEFORE 4:00 P.M. PRESCRIPTION BROUGHT IN ON WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS WILL BE HELD UNTIL THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

5) WE WILL NOT FILL ANY PRESCRIPTIONS FROM OUT OF STATE.

6) WE WILL NOT FILL ANY NARCOTICS EARLY. PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK.

7) IN ORDER TO HAVE NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED WE MUST FILL MAINTENANCE MEDICATIONS. IF YOUR OTHER MEDS ARE AT ANOTHER PHARMACY, THE OTHER PHARMACY MUST ALSO FILL YOUR NARCOTICS.

VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN DISCHARGE FROM OUR PRACTICE.”

Reason of review: Criminal treatment.

Monetary Loss: $200000.

I liked: Other quality pharmacies.

I didn't like: Service from mentally disturbed owner.

Had an Experience with White Star Discount Pharmacy Of Troy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion