Bunnlevel, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved
1.3

Rule-book text, put on the front door of White Star Pharmacy after our issues with them:

“IN ORDER TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH DEA REGULATIONS, THESE ARE OUR RULES REGARDING NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTIONS:

1) WE WILL CHECK EVERY NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTION ON THE NORTH CAROLINA CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES REPORTING SYSTEM. WE ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO TEN OTHER STATES.

2) IF NECESSARY, WE WILL CONSULT THE NC DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS WEBSITE FOR DRUG RELATED CHARGES.

3) WE WILL ONLY FILL CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES PRESCRIPTIONS FOR QUANTITIES GREATER THAN 30 TABLETS FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY RESIDENTS, OR PEOPLE WHO ARE EMPLOYED IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, WE WILL CALL TO VERIFY EMPLOYMENT.

4) IF A PRESCRIPTION IS WRITTEN BY AN OUT-OF-AREA PHYSICIAN, WE MUST VERIFY WITH THE PHYSICIANS OFFICE. PLEASE BRING PRESCRIPTIONS IN ON WEEKDAYS BEFORE 4:00 P.M. PRESCRIPTION BROUGHT IN ON WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS WILL BE HELD UNTIL THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

5) WE WILL NOT FILL ANY PRESCRIPTIONS FROM OUT OF STATE.

6) WE WILL NOT FILL ANY NARCOTICS EARLY. PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK.

7) IN ORDER TO HAVE NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED WE MUST FILL MAINTENANCE MEDICATIONS. IF YOUR OTHER MEDS ARE AT ANOTHER PHARMACY, THE OTHER PHARMACY MUST ALSO FILL YOUR NARCOTICS.

VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN DISCHARGE FROM OUR PRACTICE.”

This reviewer shared experience about "criminal treatment" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200000. ryanhmesnightmare.com is overall dissatisfied with White Star Discount Pharmacy Of Troy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about white star pharmacy inc at White Star Discount Pharmacy Of Troy was service from mentally disturbed owner , but reviewer liked other quality pharmacies. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Biscoe Pharmacy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about White Star Discount Pharmacy Of Troy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare White Star Discount Pharmacy Of Troy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with White Star Discount Pharmacy Of Troy?

Comments